We sell products from renowned manufacturers:
- JCB – One of the three largest manufacturers of construction machinery in the world. The company comes from Great Britain
- Letrika – Manufacturer of electrical components such as starters and alternators. The main supply of these components for JCB machines. The company was formerly known as SPARK
- Prestolite Electric – Also a manufacturer of starters and alternators.
- CORTECO – Manufacturer of high quality hydraulic sealants.
- Koyo – Manufacturer of joints used in gearbox systems in construction machines. They also produce a bearing of a very high quality
- SPICER – Leading supplier of shafts fuels for JCB Construction machines
- Parker – Manufacturer of valves and hydraulic pumps. The first assembly of JCB
- STABILUS – Produces high-quality gas servomotors (shock absorber for doors and windows on JCB machines)
- Britax – manufacturer of lamps and shades for lamps
- David Brown – Manufacturer of hydraulic pumps. Historically, the main supplier of JCB
- SAMEP Tools – Italian manufacturer of tips for hydraulic hammers
- Minitop – Manufacturer of high quality rubber tracks used in mini- and midi-excavators
- ZAMO – Our main supplier of hydraulic hammers.